For Media and Publicists: Credentials, Media Information, PR Databases and Red Carpet
24th ANNUAL SAG AWARDS CREDENTIALING INFORMATION
24th ANNUAL SAG AWARDS CREDENTIALING DEADLINES & APPLICATION|
- There are different credential applications, criteria and deadlines for the Nominations Announcement and the Ceremony.
- Individual applications must be filed for each publicist who is requesting credentials for either event.
- For the nominations announcement: applications will be accepted only from publicists representing individual actors, motion picture casts or television ensembles that have been submitted for consideration for SAG Awards nominations
- For the ceremony: applications will be accepted only from publicists representing named individual nominees or the actors named as members of the nominated motion picture casts or television ensembles or presenters.
Monday, Nov. 5 Publicists Nominations Credential Applications Open
Friday, Noc. 30 Publicists Nominations Credential Applications Close
Thursday, Dec. 13 Publicists Ceremony Credential Applications Open
Monday, Jan. 14 Publicists Ceremony Credential Applications Close
Late applications will not be accepted for either event with the exception of those from publicists representing ceremony presenters who are booked after Jan. 9.
- Only media organizations may apply and must submit only one application
- We do not accept applications from individuals.
- Late applications will not be accepted
Monday, Oct. 1 Media Nominations and Ceremony Credential Applications Opened
Monday, Oct. 29 Media Nominations and Ceremony Credential Applications Closed
If you have any questions regarding your Media Credential Application, please email Credentials@sagawards.org
MEDIA AND PUBLICIST DATABASES FOR NEWS, CREDENTIALING AND MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
Representatives of legitimate newsgathering organizations and representatives of studios, networks, production companies and PR agencies who are entered in our databases will receive e-mailed correspondence from the Screen Actors Guild Awards®, including news releases, credential application procedures and information about SAG Awards® media and publicity opportunities.
**Publicists representing media outlets should sign up on the Media Database
Online Requests for Media or Publicists Database:
All information is subject to verification.
Downloadable artwork for the Screen Actors Guild Awards are on our Photos & Artwork page
Wire Image is the official photographer for the Screen Actors Guild Awards®
Downloadable Photos for purchase from the SAG Awards®
RED CARPET TALENT SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
We Do Not Accept Red Carpet Talent Submissions. Tickets to the SAG Awards are by invitation only and are extended to nominees, presenters, SAG-AFTRA officials, government dignitaries and industry executives associated with the projects for which the actors have been nominated. We do not accept talent submissions for complimentary seats or to walk the red carpet. If your client is a SAG-AFTRA member who would like to attend, they may enter the SAG-AFTRA member lottery to purchase tickets.