**WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOOKMARKING THIS PAGE AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY AS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
29TH ANNUAL SCREEN ACTORS GUILD AWARDS®
COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS AND PROTOCOLS
UPDATED AS OF MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2023
The 29th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards endeavors to make this event as safe as possible. The health and well-being of our nominees, guests, staff, and crew are our number one priority. We are working closely with a COVID compliance agency to ensure a safe ceremony and are in compliance with local government and industry COVID-19 protocols.
The SAG Awards will follow public health authorities’ guidelines and recommendations, as well as any venue and/or COVID-19 production restrictions. All attendees including credentialed media and publicists, ticketed guests, talent, production crew, and staff must agree to comply with all COVID Related Restrictions.
Please note, we are continuing to monitor the evolving situation and this policy is subject to change based on guidance from health and safety officials or changes in state or local safety mandates. While we are enacting all precautions that are practical for a live award show, attendance at this event will not be 100% without risk. If you are not comfortable with this limited risk, we advise that you do not attend the event.
COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
To protect the health and safety of ALL attendees, there is a COVID-19 safety protocol that will be strictly followed during the production of the 29th Screen Actors Guild Awards. Failure to comply will result in denial or termination of your access within the premises.
ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
(1) PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION PLUS ONE BOOSTER SHOT (IF ELIGIBLE)
(2) PROVIDE PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID TEST (ANTIGEN OR PCR) WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ARRIVAL AT EVENT
PROOF OF VACCINATION + BOOSTER SHOT & NEGATIVE COVID TEST
The SAG Awards has partnered with CleanSTART to verify COVID-19 vaccination cards and testing results for all in-person attendees (credentialed media and publicists, ticketed guests, talent, production crew and staff). You can use the link below to upload your vaccine card and negative covid test result. No app or account is required.
Again, we require all attendees to be fully vaccinated with the primary series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine plus a minimum of one booster, if eligible. Attendees will also need to submit a negative test result (antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of the individual's first appearance on-site.
ON-SITE COVID-19 GUIDELINES
All production staff will undergo daily health screenings, including testing for crew members.
- Any attendee who is not feeling well, is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or who has had a COVID-19 exposure within five days prior to the show MUST stay home and should not attend the event.
- When possible, sanitize and/or wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizer stations will be available in all areas within the SAG Awards campus.
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Masks are encouraged for all ticketed attendees. Masks are required for all off-camera working personnel (including staff, crew and credentialed media & publicists).
- If you have any of the following symptoms, it is advised to stay home and consult a healthcare professional.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches