By The Numbers
- 12 pounds of solid bronze
- 16 inches tall
- 10 craftspeople at American Fine Arts Foundry to make The Actors® each year
- 3 – 4 months to create all of the Actors® for this year’s broadcast
- 1,233 individually numbered Actor® statuettes have been awarded since 1995, the Inaugural SAG Awards
- 7 larger-than-life replicas of The Actor® statuette are strategically positioned on the red carpet, in the Showroom, on the stage, and at the official Post-Awards Gala
- 162 pounds – weight of the larger-than-life replica of The Actor® statuette
- 10 feet tall – height of the larger-than-life replica of The Actor® statuette
- The iconic Los Angeles Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall was the largest theater in the United States when it was built in 1926
- 101 tables transform The Shrine’s Expo Hall into the SAG Awards intimate dinner showroom for the televised ceremony
- 24 years in a row the Post-Awards Gala has been hosted by PEOPLE
- 12 years the Post-Awards Gala has been designed and produced by Tony Schubert of Event Eleven
- The Shrine was designated a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument in 1975
As the Official Champagne of the SAG Awards, Champagne Taittinger is pouring:
- 1 magnum of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française used at the traditional Champagne Taittinger toast that officially opens the SAG Awards Red Carpet
- 160 magnums of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française at the official Post-Awards Gala hosted by PEOPLE
- 500 million bubbles per magnum!
- 480 standard bottles of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française inside the Showroom and at the Post-Awards Gala
- 750 ml – the size of a standard bottle of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française
- 2 Methuselah bottles of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française to be signed by Actor® recipients and donated to the auction benefiting the SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- 6 liters – the size of a Methuselah bottle of Champagne Taittinger Brut La Française
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is serving the Official Wines of the SAG Awards, including the “Artist’s Red Blend” a special blend created in honor of the 26th SAG Awards.
- Approximately 9,600 grapes were used to fill the glasses that make up the “wine skirt”, which will be on display at the Cocktails with the SAG Awards media event.
- 19.5 miles of material – all certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® -- was run to create the labels. In addition, this label is made up of 30% post-consumer-waste.
- 10 different vineyards in 3 different appellations were used to source The Artist’s Red Blend.
- 321 miles separate the farthest south vineyard in Paso Robles, and the farthest north in Mendocino.
- Roughly 134,594,600 grapes went into the 2019 SAG Awards blend.
- Approximately 47,500 vines to grow all the grapes needed to craft this wine.
- About 0.005% of all the wine grapes grown in California in 2018 were used in The Artist’s Red Blend.
- Roughly 234 hours of labor in the vineyard to grow the grapes used to produce this SAG Awards blend.
- About 5 days and a crew of 10 people to bottle this wine.
- 48 cork trees in Portugal were used to grow enough bark to use as corks to bottle this wine. Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt the tree.
- 200 years - a cork tree’s average life expectancy (which is around 30 cork harvests.)
Chopin Imports cocktails will be featured as the exclusive spirits of the 26th SAG Awards.
- 132 bottles of Chopin Potato Vodka
- 20 bottles of Dorda Coconut Liqueur
- 18 bottles of Koch El Mezcal
- 36 bottles of Benromach Whisky
- 36 bottles of Red Door Gin
- 60 bottles of Terralta Tequila
- 36 bottles of Bourbon
- 30 bottles of Rum
- 2 gallons of pomegranate juice
- 22 gallons of fresh lime juice
- 6 gallons of fresh lemon juice
- 6 gallons of fresh pineapple juice
- 4 gallons of handcrafted ginger jasmine syrup
- 4 gallons of handcrafted orange flower simple syrup
- 42 bottles of club soda
- 24 fresh oranges, limes and grapefruits
- 500 maraschino cherries
FIJI® Water is the Official Water of the SAG Awards, a role that includes:
- 0 human contact occurs until you unscrew the cap due to FIJI Water being bottled at the source
- 9 consecutive years in which FIJI® Water has been the Official Water of the prestigious event
- 315 of Earth’s Finest™ signature silver sleeves adorning the tables inside the SAG Awards Showroom
- 1,286 attendees FIJI® Water will keep hydrated in the showroom at this year's awards
Wolfgang Puck Catering
- 250 lbs of romano beans
- 80 lbs of arugula
- 80lbs of kalamata Olive
- 12 gallons of sweet onion vinaigrette
- 125 lbs of rice
- 40 lbs of kale
- 40 lbs of piquillo peppers
- 160 lbs of baby carrots
- 40 lbs of gem lettuce
- 20 lbs of pine nuts
- 20 lbs pita croutons