Submission Material Requirements
- A DVD screener is required ONLY for the Cast in a Motion Picture category.
- DVDs are NOT required for any other categories.
Submission DVDs are used solely to verify eligibility and are for Awards Office use only.
Required for the following categories:
- Motion Picture Cast - Main Title legal credits to verify single-card billing.
- Comedy and Drama Ensembles - Legal credits for each original episode airing during the eligibility period (Jan. 1, 2020 - Feb. 28, 2021).
Please submit credits to email@example.com if not previously uploaded in the submission.
Photos must be in color and Hi-Res (min. 1800 pixels on the longest side; 300 dpi) .jpg, .png or .tiff file. File Size: No more than 10MB
In-character photos are required. However, if the actor is not recognizable in costume, please submit an approved headshot.
You MUST upload a photo in the online submission that meets the specs given. We are no longer accepting URLs for photo download sites.
When uploading photos with your submission, please label your files "Title_ActorName". You must also provide photo credit and copyright information.
Photos will be used at the televised nominations announcement, as well as for the Telecast, advertising/promotion, the ceremony program book and on the SAG Awards website.
Motion Picture Categories
- Individuals: In-character still from the film (with ONLY the submitted actor pictured).
- Cast: One sheet/key art (without advertising, laurels quotes, etc.) and title art.
- Individuals: In-character still (with ONLY the submitted actor pictured).
- Ensemble: Ensemble photo and show logo (without advertising, laurels quotes, etc.).
- Title art or show logo (without advertising, laurels quotes, etc.).