A. Kinds of Information Collected. The Site Operators collect information from you and about you and your use of the Site and uses that information in various ways.
- Registration. In order to register as a user of the Site and in order to access certain of the Site’s services, you may be required to provide or confirm personal information including your legal and/or professional name, address, contact information, telephone numbers, email address, company affiliations and company contact information, and other information to verify your identity and to provide you with access to the submissions area of the Site (“Registration Information”). You will also be asked to create a unique password for the Site. You may be required to confirm this information from time to time.
- Traffic and Transaction Data. Our servers may automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). Some limited personal information about you may also be collected in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that data may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. In addition, we may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. The Site Operators will not share your personal information with business partners and advertisers without your consent except as specifically stated in this policy.
- Contact and Submission Data. The Site Operators may collect your legal and/or professional name, address, contact information, telephone numbers, company affiliations and company contact information, email addresses, and other contact information. This information may be used by the SAG Awards to provide services to you and communicate with you, and may be used by the SAG Awards for any purposes related to the business of the SAG Awards or the SAG-AFTRA. All information collected by the SAG Awards may be shared with the SAG-AFTRA.
- Email Addresses. When you send email inquiries to the Site Operators, your return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. The Site Operators do not use the return email address obtained in this manner for any other purpose and do not share the return email address with any third party unless specifically authorized by you in the email inquiry.
- Credit Card Data. When you make payments by credit card online, the Site Operators shall obtain your credit card and related information but such credit card and related information shall be used only to process your payment. The credit card information may be retained by the SAG Awards for a limited period as proof of payment. The SAG Awards may use third party services to process your credit card transaction.
- Publicist and Media Database. If you participate in the Site’s Publicist/Media database and submit your contact and other information through the Site, your submitted information will be shared with an outside vendor to maintain and manage the database. Our outside vendor may merge your data into its own databases and make your data available to its subscribers. At this time the SAG Awards uses Vocus for such database services, but reserves the right to change vendors at any time. Additionally, information you submit to us may be shared with our public relations firm and other advisors, the network, the network’s public relations firm, law enforcement, our security services vendor and others we determine have a need to know this information. By participating in the Publicist/Media database through the Site you agree to the use of your data as described in this paragraph.
- Credentials Processing. In connection with obtaining a credential to attend a SAG Awards event, you will be required to submit data to us and our third party vendor managing the credentials process on our behalf. Our vendor is currently eventcredentials.com; however we reserve the right to change vendors in our discretion. Information you submit to us may be shared with our public relations firm and other advisors, the network, the network’s public relations firm, law enforcement, our security services vendor and others we determine have a need to know this information. Your credentials may be revoked at any time with or without notice in our sole and absolute discretion. You may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions in connection with the issuance of a credential to you.
C. Your Rights to Opt Out and Change or Delete Your Information: If you do not wish to receive e-mail or other correspondence related to the Guild’s or other parties’ marketing, promotions, products or services, please email email@example.com. To change or delete the information you have provided, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. Our Policy Towards Children: The Site is not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian believes that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files.